Friday, August 10, 2007

Rep. Dennis Kucinich # 1 choice


Dennis Kucinich

Since Al Gore seems to stubborn to enter the race and help the nation out I have decided for the Democratic primary to support the candidate who most closely represents the issues and concerns that I have. It’s a slam-dunk for Dennis Kucinich http://www2.kucinich.us/. Every issue, every debate he’s on top of it and I have far fewer disagreements with him than any of the other candidates. I’ll vote for whomever gets the nomination and every choice on the Democratic side is many times better than the fools and ghouls running for the Republican nomination

I really would like to see Dennis get the nomination but, if not, and it sure looks like Hillary at this point I want his values and positions to be a strong part of the Democratic Party platform. I believe supporting him is the best way to get that message across.

Lets let Dennis speak for himself.

No comments: