Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thanks Cindy Sheehan!!!


I wrote this when she first came on the stage.

Her courage and tenacity are an inspiration to everyone who sees the corruption of this presidency. I hope she is the 'Rosa Parks' of the take America back from the Neocons movement. She is highlighting their arrogance and cowardness in their dealings with the American people.












I wrote this when she was arrested in front of the Whitehouse.





Free speech is under attack. The right of assembly is under attack. American freedom is under attack. Cindy should never have been arrested for practicing her constitutional rights. The ones who belong in jail are the criminals residing in the White House. They are the ones who lied our country into an illegal war and sent in an arsenal of war profiteers to enrich themselves. They intentionally stole the worlds struggle against terrorist acts for their own greedy agenda. They hold no respect or love for this country or its military or the families who comprise its ranks.
They’ve sunken so low as to shamefully unleash their war profiteers on the hurricane victims.
Cindy deserves the Medal of Freedom while the Bushies deserve international humiliation to go along with federal prison garb.

"Good Riddance Attention Whore"
by CindySheehan
Mon May 28, 2007 at 09:57:01 AM PDT

I have endured a lot of smear and hatred since Casey was killed and especially since I became the so-called "Face" of the American anti-war movement. Especially since I renounced any tie I have remaining with the Democratic Party, I have been further trashed on such "liberal blogs" as the Democratic Underground. Being called an "attention whore" and being told "good riddance" are some of the more milder rebukes.
More at:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/5/28/12530/1525




Thank you very much for all that you did. You gave the movement a huge kick in the rear when it needed it most.

The general public has opinions but they really don't seem to care all that much; at least not to the point of having the huge commitment as demonstrated by you and Code Pink.

Congress stabbed us all in the back.

Rest and reclaim your family life. Once again thank you. You have been an inspiration to me and I always smiled whenever I saw your face on my screen or heard your voice.

No comments: