Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Gotta be Obama!!!

Obama Biden 08

Fight the Smears

Obama Biden 08 issues

Barack Obama: Closing Argument (Full Speech)


.
What are your issues of importance?

For me, despite mine and my families health and financial needs, it is; no Iran war, return to constitutional order(kill fascism), an end to the occupation in Iraq, end torture and mistreatment of prisoners, no more extra ordinary renditions(disappearances), to renew our commitments to Afghanistan, to bring bin Laden to a proper justice and to reclaim our respect and dignity in the world. Energy, economics, health, education and environmental concerns follow closely.

I know it's quite a list which most Progressives share, maybe in a little different order of importance, but similar. These are all things which have been decimated during the Bush regime and will only continue to worsen if McCain were allowed to become president. We can't let that happen!

That is why for all of us who call ourselves liberals, progressives, democrats, independents, or fed-up Republicans the single most important issue, on the top of everyones agenda must be getting Barack Obama elected president, with a strong House of Representatives and even a more beefed up Senate.

I saw a New York Times map that showed Washington state as leaning Obama. I'm not comfortable with that. It's very important that all Democrats and others, leaning our way, get their ballots filled out and mailed in on time. Chris Gregoire needs our help, too.

Spokane has the highest incidence of MS in the nation. Rossi would bring disaster to this group, of which my wife and I are members, along with the rest of the disabled community. In fact, he would bring harm to the whole health care industry in Spokane, which is a major employer here.


.
I'm sure you have many of your own reasons why a GOP win would bring nothing but bad news. That's why I'm asking you to please join us in volunteering, during these last important days. It's been a wonderful experience for my wife and I and a great opportunity to be part of history being made for the good, one that might not happen if we don't all pitch in.

National Security Press Conference

.
Barack Obama on his Economic Rescue Plan for the Middle Class

.

My Democratic National Convention speeches links...

John McCain’s 44 Flip-Flops
.

No comments: